Supports healthy immune response in the throat and upper airways
- Soothing comfort for throat, trachea, and occasional cough
- Supports normal immunity in throat and upper airways
- Helps maintain healthy respiratory tract tissues
- Provides comforting relief for hacking, throat hoarseness
Order Throat Gold today and provide soothing comfort to your dog's throat
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and upper airways. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy immunity of the throat and upper respiratory tract. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents." Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation and occasional cough.What is Throat Gold Used For?
Occasional coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can help support your dog's immune response, effectively maintaining healthy tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract and helping to soothe discomfort.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat including leash strain, hacking, sneezing, or runny nose.
Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel), or are exposed to cigarette smoke may have weaker immunity. Kennels and grooming salons are places where a pet needs a healthy immune system.
Depending on the cause of your dog's occasional cough, Throat Gold can help. For immune support in the lower airways (and easy breathing), consider . For allergens affecting the lungs, consider .
A note from our veterinarian...
Keep in mind, a dog's cough is not an illness in itself. Rather, it's a symptom of some other problem, like:
- Dog collar too tight / leash strain
- Irritants like cigarette smoke
- Infectious disease (usually kennel cough)
If your dog is coughing repeatedly from an unknown cause, please seek immediate veterinary care for your dog. Infectious lung diseases (such as kennel cough) can be life-threatening. Throat Gold helps to support comfort in the throat and normal upper airways, but it is not intended as a substitute for medication(s) your dog may need.
You can also help keep your dog healthy by not letting them share toys, food, or water with other dogs, and reducing exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress, and poorly ventilated areas.Does it come with a Guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.Why Choose Throat Gold for Your Dog?
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-Harvested and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.Administer Throat Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.Cautions
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing directly soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
... 423 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Since I started my dog on the product, I’ve noticed a huge improvement in his condition. His breathing has always been labored, it was hard to listen to. But now he’s breathing easier, which has really put the life back into him!
—Amy, Chicago IL