- Helps alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily activity
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal comfortable range of motion
- Supports joints, cartilage, ligaments, and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery after orthopedic surgery
- Appropriate for cats of all ages
Order Agile Joints today and help your cat maintain agility and an active quality of life!
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Agile Joints was formulated for mobility and to help maintain a normal range of motion in feline joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our holistic veterinarian: "In my practice, almost all pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage."What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Agile Joints is commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components that make up the joint and supports its underlying normal physiology. It also helps protect from free-radical damage that can adversely affect the joint.
A note from our veterinarian...
Agile Joints may work very effectively on its own. If you think your pet requires additional support for joint comfort and mobility, consider using a supplement that provides beneficial antioxidants, such as Pet Wellbeing .
A good diet goes a long way in maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight will put more stress upon the joints.Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Agile Joints comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.Why choose Agile Joints for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Agile Joints is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.Administer Agile Joints twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! from Dr. Jan: This product is even more effective if the administration amount is doubled for the first four weeks. Thereafter, the amount can be decreased or tapered to the regular amount. Most cats respond optimally starting with this increased amount.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.Cautions
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration.
- Use caution with steroid drugs and NSAIDS.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens): A primary herb used for joint health in both animals and humans, Devil's Claw contains high amounts of a constituent called iridoid glycosides. These compounds have been shown to have significant benefit on all joints of the body.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale): Full of minerals, Dandelion root helps ensure removal of excess uric acid from the body, which can otherwise cause problems in the joints. It also aids the liver in metabolizing and excreting waste byproducts.
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis): Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well-known herb contains components (steroidal saponins) that help keep joints moving easily.
- Yucca root (Yucca spp.): Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals (steroidal saponins and reservatrol) that help maintain joint health.
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia spp.): Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin contains boswellic acid, extensively studied for its benefits on joint health.
- Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, bromelain is a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme derived from pineapple stems that is also aptly utilized for joint health. It has been successfully used for sports injuries and for aiding normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
... 392 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Our 17 year old female cat has great health with the exception of joint stiffness in the back legs and hips. She had been showing discomfort walking, climbing stairs and jumping to the couch for a couple of years, getting progressively worse. About 10 days in, we both noticed that she seemed to be walking better and was having no trouble jumping up to join us on the couch. She's now taking the stairs much easier, using both back legs moving independently instead pulling herself up by the front legs and hopping her back legs up. Plus, she wants to play all the time and is generally more lively. I would recommend this product to anyone whose cat has joint issues.
— Mississauga Red from Mississauga, ON