- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Includes pre/probiotics, amino acids, protein, and healthy greens
Quality of Life Kit provides a 1-month supply for most dogs up to 50 lbs:
- 1 bottle of Detox Gold 2 oz (59 ml)
- 1 bag of SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement 3.53 oz (100 g)
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Firstly, if your pet is taking steroids and chemotherapy drugs right now, there are a lot of supplements you can’t give him/her. Our caring customer service people wanted to offer something beneficial for your pet, to help him/her feel better.
Secondly, the two products in this kit can be given to almost any pet as a gentle cleanse, to help the body’s natural systems of elimination. By helping the body eliminate more efficiently, through the liver, the lymphatic system, the kidneys and the digestive system, it can sometimes be like a “reset” button for those health systems to start working more efficiently. It can be very beneficial for supporting allergies that effect the skin, or to help to kick off a new health regimen.
“As a veterinarian, I always want to provide some comfort for dogs or cats when they really need it. Some quality of life, and a little more energy at a critical time.”What is Detox Gold?
Detox Gold is similar to another Pet Wellbeing formula, Life Gold. Both formulas assist with getting toxic material out of the body. Every day, our pets are consuming, then eliminating what the body can’t use. As our pets age, the organs may not eliminate everything as efficiently.
Detox Gold assists the body’s channels to eliminate everything it doesn’t need. This is additional support to the liver, the kidneys, lymph and colon. When elimination is more efficient, it is normal to feel a greater sense of wellbeing.
Unlike Life Gold, Detox Gold will not have such a direct impact on the immune system. If your pet is taking drugs that suppress immunity, you have probably been advised not to stimulate or give immune-boosting substances.SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
SPARK is an excellent companion product for Detox Gold.
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement added to food, designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't always get from their diet. A leading holistic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and micronutrients available from food sources. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.
Unfortunately, many pet foods are highly processed and lack the vital nutrients that pets need to thrive. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving. SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need. Simply sprinkle it on their food. Most pets not only love the taste, they crave it.
Our pets rely on us to provide them with what they need. Giving them daily, optimal nutrition is one way to show how much we care. Good nutrition keeps the immune system stronger, coat and teeth stay healthier, and energy levels and enjoyment of life are easier to maintain. A healthy diet and SPARK give you more peace-of-mind that you are giving your pet the best chance of a good life, for the long term.How to Administer Quality of Life Kit for Dogs Detox Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lbs. Over 50 lbs, add one drop per additional 4 lbs (2 kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
We know animals can be finicky! Detox Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
|Dog Weight||Amounts (give slightly rounded)|
|Under 12 lbs||1/4 Teaspoon|
|12 lbs - 25 lbs||1/2 Teaspoon|
|25 lbs - 50 lbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Over 51 lbs||2 Teaspoons|
Use With Caution Detox Gold:
Give once daily, sprinkled on food. Can also be mixed with a small amount of water to make a "gravy" and added to food.
- Not for use during pregnancy or nursing.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- May have hypoglycemic effect. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering blood-sugar-lowering drugs.
- Use caution with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Dogs with hyperthyroidism should not take this supplement.
- If your pet has a kidney condition please give the suggested feeding amount only, and use with caution.
- Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica):Sometimes referred to in herbal medicine as a "blood tonic", Nettle is high in minerals and chlorophyll, and contains vitamin C. Nettle is used to help support the urinary tract, the lungs, the skin, and provide nutrition through easily absorbed nutrients.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and supporting normal cell regeneration.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering aerial parts (Trifolium pratense): One of nature's primary "cleansing" herbs for lymphatic support and for maintenance of skin health.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious and rich in antioxidants.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale):Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
... 319 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerinSPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
- Algae Meal
- Free-range, Grass-fed Beef Liver Powder
- Ground Grass
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
- Ground Brown Rice Protein
- Dried Kelp
- Parsley Powder
- Blueberry Powder
- Flaxseed Powder
- Beet Fiber
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- Carrot Powder
- Broccoli Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Beta-Glucan (Torula Dried Yeast)
- L-Lysine HCl
- CondensedBifidobacterium bifidumFermentation Solubles
- CondensedB. longumFermentation Solubles
- CondensedLactobacillus acidophilusFermentation Solubles
- CondensedLactobacillus rhamnosusFermentation Solubles
- Vitamin D3
- DriedRhizopus oryzaeFermentation Solubles
- DriedSaccharomyces cerevisiaeFermentation Solubles
- DriedAspergillus oryzaeFermentation Solubles
- DriedTrichoderma longibrachiatumFermentation Solubles
- Cayenne Powder