Liver-love Kit - Best Liver Support For Dogs
- Supports a healthy liver
- Helps a pet’s gassy, sluggish digestion
- Assists with liver detoxification
- Helps support the stability of liver membranes
- Supplies pre/probiotics, amino acids, protein, and healthy greens
Pet Wellbeing’s Liver Love kit includes Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle, and SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement to help maintain optimal liver health and digestion.
This kit provides a one month supply for most small/medium dogs. For larger dogs, please see the Liver Love Kit - Value Size.
- 1 bottle Dandelion Root = 2 oz (59 ml)
- 1 bottle Milk Thistle = 2 oz (59 ml)
- 1 bag SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement = 3.53 oz (100 g)
Your dog’s liver health is essential. From digestion to removing waste from the body, the liver is a fundamental part of every animal’s vital health. When the liver is compromised it can not only negatively impact the digestive system, but lead to a buildup of toxins in your dog’s body.
The liver detects dangerous foreign substances in your dog’s gut, making it a line of defense for the immune system. The liver captures and clears out bacteria and other microbes that can threaten your dog’s health. The liver metabolizes medications and helps regulate hormones.
Supporting your dog's liver can go a long way in contributing to a long and healthy life. Liver disease (including cirrhosis) is one of the most common health problems in older canines. It can damage all functions of the dog’s liver, with very harmful health effects. Even dogs without liver disease may need support to metabolize prescription medications and environmental chemicals which are often damaging to the liver.What is Dandelion Root?
Most of us are familiar with this herb as an annoying weed in the garden, but its use in recorded traditional medicine dates back to the 7th century. Both the leaf and the root are used, although their properties are a bit different from each other.
Dandelion root has some incredible properties including:
- Liver enzyme support
- Digestion (appetite, gas)
- Bile secretion - helps break down fats
- Blood sugar maintenance
Milk Thistle should be administered to every dog taking liver-taxing medications and especially if the liver is damaged.
The main, active components of this herb are called silymarins. Some Milk Thistle supplements artificially boost silymarin content. Our Milk Thistle is extracted, as nature intended, from the whole seed, so ALL active constituents are present.
Milk Thistle's main actions are:
- Liver protective through its anti-oxidant benefits
- Digestion (helps with indigestion)
- Blood sugar support
Milk Thistle is not contraindicated with conventional medications and is gentle enough for long-term use.SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement added to food, designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't always get from their diet. A leading naturopathic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
The 8 main components of SPARK:
- Non-synthetic sources of vitamins and minerals
- Probiotics & prebiotics
- Vitamin D
- Fruit & vegetable "superfoods"
- Sea Vegetables + Greens
- Enzymes for digestion
- Amino Acids
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and micronutrients available from food sources. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.How to Administer the Liver Love Kit: Dandelion Root & Milk Thistle
You can administer these two supplements together, at meal time, by adding to food.
The liquid supplements in Pet Wellbeing's Liver Love Kit are glycerin-based and safe for dogs. Never give an alcohol-based product to your dog.
Administer Dandelion and Milk Thistle once daily. Give one drop of each liquid for every 1lb (0.5kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2lb (1kg).
Shake well before use. These products do not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! These supplements are enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. Most people find adding the drops to food is the easiest way to administer, provided all the food is consumed.SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
Give once daily, added to food. Can also be mixed with a small amount of water to make a "gravy" and added to food.Use With Caution
Do not use if gallstones are present or with gallbladder inflammation. Do not use with intestinal or bile duct obstruction. (Dandelion only.)
Safe use in pregnant animals or animal's intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.Dandelion Root:
- Certified Organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root:
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed:
...333 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerinSpark Daily Nutritional Supplement
- Algae Meal (Spirulina, Chlorella)
- Free-range, Grass-fed Beef Liver Powder
- Ground Grass (Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Kamut Grass Juice Powder)
- Fructooligosaccharide (also called FOS)
- Brown Rice Protein
- Dried Kelp
- Parsley Powder
- Blueberry Powder
- Flaxseed Powder
- Beet Fiber
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- Carrot Powder
- Broccoli Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Beta-Glucan (Torula Dried Yeast)
- L-Lycine HCl
- Bifidobacterium bifidum ( from Condensed Fermentation Solubles)
- Bifidobacterium longum (from Condensed Fermentation Solubles)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (from Condensed Fermentation Solubles)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (from Condensed Fermentation Solubles)
- Vitamin D3
- Lipase (from Dried Rhizopus oryzae Fermentation Solubles)
- Invertase (from Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles)
- Protease (from Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Solubles)
- Cellulase (from Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Solubles)
- Cayenne Powder