The patented Thermo‐Perch helps protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts
Cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds, and providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to. Thermostatically controlled, Thermo‐Perch provides a safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizing the bird's environment. Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant plastic, Thermo‐Perch attaches easily to wire cages. Its irregular shape reduces foot cramps and pressure sores, providing orthopedic benefits.
- Protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts.
- Thermostatically controlled to an optimum body temperature.
- Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic.
- Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch.
- Safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizes the bird's environment.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Cincinnati, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items