Frontline Flea Control Plus for Dogs And Puppies 45-88 lbs
In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks old.
- Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours.
- Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pet's body oils to nullify a parasite's nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
- Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle.
- Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission.
- In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Cincinnati, OH , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items